Aghape Bioassociazione per lo Sviluppo Umano, l’Ambiente, la Salute e il Lavoro APS
WELLNESS retreat in Tuscany
VILLA DI RECENZA
in foliage time
FROM APRIL 29th TO MAY 6th, 2023
OFFICIAL LANGUAGE OF THE RETREAT WILL BE IN ENGLISH!
00 +39 329 916 4695
00 +44 791 054 9940
This is not just a vacation, it’s a time to restore yourself, release stress and find back your wellbeing. You will embrace the Natural Hygiene lifestyle and you will be immersed in activities able to satisfy the deepest calls of every human being.
You will get back into force, energy, vitality and develop a new loving approach to life and its magnificence. Everything around you will result in pure beauty
A fully emotional vacation in one of the best places in the world!
A unique formula, where holiday is well combined with wellness. A time devoted to learn how to take care of your body, mind and spirit. A magical set of ingredients to regain health, enthusiasm, joie de vivre:
magnificent nature, exceptional air quality, healthy plant-based food, physical activity, massages, discovery trips to Siena, Monteriggioni and San Gimignano , walks and hikes in the woods.
NUTRITIONAL STYLE FROM NATURAL HYGIENE
The daily rhythm will take into account our biological circadian cycles, our body biorhythms, correct food combinations and the vibrations all natural food contains.
Typically, you will get fresh fruits twice in the morning and twice in the afternoon, whilst lunch and dinner will always start with a great variety of raw vegetables and will include cereals and beans. If you happen to think this is meager diet, you will soon discover that this dietary plan is rich in nourishment and will easily let you feel full.
ACTIVITIES FOR THE BODY, MIND and SOUL
- Physical activity every morning, restoring and healing massages, hikes, forest bathing, correct breathing.
- Introductive training by HSU fully certified instructors
- Workshops to stimulate creativity and positive thinking
- Contemplation and Meditation sessions and night strolls in the woods
- Unforgettable visits to Siena, Monteriggioni and San Gimignano
- Emotional experiences with sound and dance
- Sharing Circles and nourishing new friendships